Monday, March 15, 2010

What Stinks II

This morning I was driving home from work and I hit a fog.
that's not so bad

It was some kind of Evil Fog
with Elves for some reason

I could smell some kind of melange of rotten eggs


and burning tires


 
The fog was thick and yellow like old man jockeys, it gets you no matter where you are. There's nothing you can do to get away from the Evil Fog of Death. The smell gets in to your hair, and clothes...I dreamt of it last night....it was....everywhere...If it had a sound, it would be fingernails on a blackboard, and it condenses into children's tears.

This boss used to make me cry as a child

Long story short, I can't wait until the Fog of Death is gone, I'm tired of living in a rejected Steven King short story, I just want summer and deck beers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on arcade.... GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emily