Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday NIGHT Back-up Goalie






Ok, so I've decided that I'm going to make it Monday NIGHT Back-up goalie, as my Monday mornings are too busy. First off my reliable source "Boney B. Buckethead" has informed me that the Rider's are close to signing Wes Cates. I for one am happy about this. I think he has one more good year in him, and along side Dorsey this could be a dangerous backfield.

Why are they selling us tiny chocolate bars for more money? If you don't want so many calories at once, just eat half of it and save the rest for later. Honestly that 100 calorie chocolate bar is nothing, you might as well eat a couple of apples to suppress that hunger. On that subject why are there only 5 cereal bars in a box now, fuck raise the price don't decrease the amount of deliciousness. If you haven't seen "Lucky Louie", check it out of Comedy Central. I watched this show on HBO 4 or 5 years ago and killed myself laughing. It only had one season because it was very vulgar at the time and I have no idea if Comedy Central shows everything.











I find it very sad that I get frustrated with how slow my internet is on my cell phone. I come from the ancient days of dial-up, where you couldn't use the internet too late at night because the damn modem was so loud. I used to click on a site and go for supper only to find some kind of syntax error when I got back. My Iphone could kick my old internets ass, but yet I find myself cursing a phone that is picking up perfect images from thin air.

My reaction witnessing "2 girls 1 cup"



Now what's the deal with you idiots and your cheap gas from the cab place on Saskatchewan Drive? Do you not realise you're only saving 4 cents a litre? So, if you have a gas tank that is 50 litres (which is pretty big), your only saving 2 dollars!!! First of all I bet that gas is sketchy at best. Second you don't get Airmiles, Petro Points, Esso Rewards, Canadian Tire money or even money off your groceries. There is no full serve and you have to wait in line with the other morons who drove 20 minutes to save 2 bucks! Don't give me that ohhhh you're so rich and 2 bucks is nothing to you la de da. If you have a 50 litre vehicle it's probably a big truck that you needed a huge loan for and pay more than 2 bucks a day in interest.


"I just saved $2.60 filling my truck up, hopefully it's enough to make it home"

In closing I will never brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack Daniels.....The waitress at "Rock Creek" who came by 100 times and interrupted our conversations can eat a dick.....I still want to wear my Rollerblades on the treadmill.....and I can't believe "Mr. Kotter" (Gabe Kaplan) was on TV in a poker tournament!!! Man he looks run down....

"I'm playing for a sandwich"

No comments: