Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Dating Misfortunes BBQ Sauce
First off I was dating this girl who Boney referred to as "Loony Toons". It was another wonderful day in July. Boney and I decided too BBQ some sweet Centennial steaks on the deck and enjoy a few drinks. "Loony Toons" was coming over later on and Boney was still sleeping, so of course I decided to get drunk on an empty stomach and watch "Back to the Future". At about 2pm I was sloshed and passed out for a couple of hours. Waking up with a headache I answered the door and "Loony Toons" was thirsty, she then proceeded to get very drunk as well. I on the other hand was completely sober and very hungry. We started to make supper, I could see Boney's disapproval of "Loony Toons" and her out of control Cookie Monster eyeballs. Supper was ready, and of course I broke out the BBQ sauce. As we eat "Loony Toons" decides to eat her BBQ drenched steak with her hands, drops most of it for professor Scrufferton and goes to the bathroom. The problem was that on the way to the bathroom her now BBQ drenched hands now made the walls and furniture look like we had murdered someone and dragged them down the hall. Boney gets up, gives me the thumbs up (which meant he has had worse but I may be a close second) and goes into his room, not to be seen for the rest of the day. "Loony Toons" passes out on my bed and I clean the condo with the help of Scruff and his furious tounge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So many hand prints...delicious BBQ hand prints
Post a Comment